By Beci Mahnken and Suzannah Mitchell DiMarzio
It’s hard to believe the winter that would not end is still going, but we’ve still got some wonderful getaways and reasons to get down here to Florida (as if you needed one at this point). Mardi Gras is in full swing over at Universal Studios Florida, and if you haven’t yet planned your spring break getaway, now is the time for those last minute plans! But first, let’s see about a new way to capture and bring home the memories of a Disney vacation:
With Disney’s new Memory Maker, your whole family can be in the picture at Disney PhotoPass locations — plus select attraction and dining locations. Whether it’s making goofy faces with Goofy, posing with Cinderella and her friends or screaming down Splash Mountain, everything is available for you to keep forever. Best of all, you can now get digital copies of all of your photos, allowing you to share them with friends and family online almost instantly!
Did I say that was best of all? Wait, best of all, is you can actually get Memory Maker for free right now with a qualifying Walt Disney World vacation booking! Valid for stays most nights April 27 to June 15 and Aug. 15 to Sept. 30, 2014 (book by April 20). Offer excludes campsites, three-bedroom villas and is not valid at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Little Mermaid Standard Rooms, Port Orleans French Quarter or the The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
If you’re excited about the recent Diagon Alley announcements at Universal Orlando Resort, you can get familiar with The Wizarding World now with an exclusive Wizarding World vacation package which includes:
• Early park admission to experience The Wizarding World of Harry Potter before the rest of the general public
• Breakfast at Three Broomsticks – one per person
• Hotel accommodations at a Universal Partner Hotel
• Two-Day Base Ticket with third day free – one theme park, per day (must complete travel by May 22, 2014)
• Access to live entertainment at Universal CityWalk
To make the most of your vacation, add on the Universal Cinematic Spectacular Dining Experience. Enjoy a delicious meal followed by entry to an exclusive viewing area for the dazzling new Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular.
However you choose to get away from the cold, we’ll keep Florida warm for ya!
• Suzannah Mitchell DiMarzio and Beci Mahnken work for MEI-Travel and Mouse Fan Travel, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner featuring a team of more than 75 affiliate destination experts located across the U.S.A. They’ve been providing magical vacation experiences for over 12 years, specializing in vacation packages and cruises to all major vacation designations.
For Disney destinations, visit: MouseFanTravel.com or follow them on twitter @MouseFanTravel. For Universal Studios visit UniversalFanTravel.com and for vacation packages and cruises around the globe visit MEI-Travel.com or follow them on twitter @MEITravel.