With Veteran’s Day approaching, we’ve compiled a few tips for active and retired military members and their families to have the best time at Walt Disney World!
With help from the Disney Parks Moms Panel, a group of in-the-know Disney-loving adults, we’ve got a few ways to help current and former military members plan their Disney trip.
- Walt Disney World is offering a special Military Salute offer now through Dec. 19. The tickets are available in four- or five-day options, and both include Park Hoppers.
- Some families prefer to split their tickets bought with the Military Salute offer to bookend deployment! Have a few days of fun before your loved one leaves, and celebrate when they come back!
- Shades of Green runs a promotion in January and September that allows all military members who were honorably discharged, and able to present a DD-214, to stay at the resort. Tickets can be purchased through Shades of Green, and even buy park passes onsite that are sales tax free!
- Walt Disney World Resort hotels also offer rates for military members.
- Guests visiting Walt Disney World with an active or retired military ID can purchase a specially-priced Memory Maker to help document their memories.
- Walt Disney World has plenty to offer military members and their families looking for some rest and recreation! Guests can chill by the pool, check out the shopping and dining scene at Disney Springs, and even enjoy outdoor activities outside of the parks like golf, horseback riding and more.
To learn more about other military offers for vacations to the Walt Disney World Resort, visit DisneyWorld.com.