NBC Sports commentators Bob Costas, Cris Collinsworth, Hines Ward and Michele Tafoya were joined by many top sports figures this past Thursday to toast the official opening of the new NBC Sports Grill & Brew restaurant at Universal Orlando CityWalk.
The all-new restaurant features:
• A massive, more-than-120-foot-wide HD stadium screen that towers over the entrance of the restaurant and plays some of the greatest moments in NBC Sports history
• Nearly 100 HD TV screens, so every fan can enjoy the best in live and in-depth sports coverage no matter where they sit
• A menu featuring more than 75 items, including everything from the best in game day food like the “Grand Slam” burger and fire grilled chicken wings to filet mignon, grilled shrimp skewers, fresh salads and even a seven-layer “Big Banana Cake”
• Open-fire grills in the heart of the restaurant, so everyone can watch the chefs in action
• More than 100 unique beer selections, ranging from craft beers to regional brews to 862 Orlando – an exclusive draft you can only find at this restaurant
NBC Sports Grill & Brew continues the major growth at Universal CityWalk. The two-tiered, 30-acre complex features a collection of themed restaurants, shops and nightclubs, including The Cowfish, Vivo Italian Kitchen, Emeril’s Restaurant Orlando, Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food and Rising Star.
NBC Sports Grill & Brew is located just outside the entrance of Universal Studios Florida. For more information, visit UniversalOrlando.com. See our coverage on the Oct. 29, 2015 episode of Orlando Attractions Magazine: The Show.