New character experiences coming this summer to Disneyland Paris
New character moments, Selfie Spots… This summer, Disneyland Paris will continue to offer new entertainment experiences to guests. Here’s what awaits when the park reopens on July 15.
Many character and photo opportunities
Guests can once again visit Disneyland Paris to see or pose with favorite Disney, Pixar and Star Wars characters or Marvel Super Heroes, sharing a special moment in new indoor immersive Selfie Spots while maintaining physical distance.
- Kingdom of Arendelle Enchanted Moments at Animation Celebration: Take selfies with Kristoff and Sven, then Elsa and Anna. Or stop by a frosty spot to have some fun with Olaf!
- Magical Selfie Moments at Animagique Theater: Approach the stage to take selfies with some memorable characters from the show “Mickey and the Magician!”
- Marvel Heroic Experience at Studio Theater: Capture a moment meeting Marvel Super Heroes.
- Mickey & Friends Selfie Spot at Meet Mickey: Enter the Meet Mickey Mouse pre-show and take selfies with Mickey & friends on stage.
- Star Wars Selfie Spot at Starport: Prepare for an out-of-this-world selfie with a character that’s famous across the galaxy.
In addition to these Selfie Spots, characters will be everywhere at Disneyland Paris, from theme parks to Disney hotels. There will also be plenty of outdoor selfie opportunities and surprise appearances, so keep your eyes open and your camera handy.
Showtime at the Lucky Nugget Saloon
From July 15, Minnie Mouse and Goofy will be waiting for you at the Lucky Nugget Saloon for a festive lunch full of surprises! The 15-minute interactive show will be performed on the restaurant stage several times a day. To celebrate the occasion, the restaurant will offer a new menu.
Jamming in the jungle
Later this summer, Disneyland Paris will celebrate the long-awaited return of The Lion King: Rhythms of the Pride Lands and The Jungle Book Jive. More details will be shared soon.
Advanced reservations are required to grant access to the theme parks, and this phased reopening period will continue throughout the summer. Learn more at DisneylandParis.com.