The 6th annual Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Food & Wine Festival is kicking off earlier than ever this year, starting on Feb. 29 with dozens of new menu items and a lineup packed with world-class musical acts.
Included with park admission, this year’s event runs from Feb. 29 – April 26. The festival’s concert lineup reflects a variety of musical genres, which you can check out below:
- Feb. 28 – Pass Member Exclusive Preview with “Eaglemania: The World’s Greatest Eagles Tribute Band!”
- Feb. 29 – Collective Soul
- March 1 – The Commodores
- March 7 – Chase Bryant & Danielle Bradbery
- March 8 – Rachel Platten
- March 14 – Ezra Ray Hart
- March 15 – Three Dog Night
- March 21 – Locash
- March 22 – Fitz & The Tantrums
- March 28 – Home Free
- March 29 – Taking Back Sunday
- April 4 – Third Eye Blind
- April 5 – KC & The Sunshine Band
- April 11 – 38 Special
- April 12 – Micah Tyler & Austin French
- April 18 – Lee Brice
- April 19 – Clint Black
- April 25 – El Gran Combo
- April 26 – Toad the Wet Sprocket & The Verve Pipe
Fans can book one of two VIP packages available for each act, including reserve concert seating and a 5-item Food & Wine Festival Sampler Lanyard. New for this year, an upgrade to Unlimited Food & Wine Festival VIP Seating is available, which includes VIP seating for every concert during the event.
This year’s festival will feature 25 new food items in addition to fan-favorite dishes, as well as over 80 wines, beers, and cocktails. New offerings include:
- Chef’s Corner cabin – featuring three signature dishes crafted by the park’s head chefs – arroz con pollo, pork belly taco with kimchi slaw, and pork tenderloin with champagne watercress sauce
- Iconic Coaster Cocktails – including Iron Gwazi Gimlet, Falcon’s Fury Lemon Drop, and Tigris Tea
- Pick-A-Barrel Tasting – create your own flight of liquors and wines from around the world
You can check out the full festival menu here. A Sampler Lanyard is available for purchase to get the most out of your festival experience, in 5-, 8-, or 12-item options.
To learn more about Busch Gardens Tampa Bay’s Food & Wine Festival, visit BuschGardens.com/Tampa.