The on-ride video for Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit at Universal Orlando has been given a total creative overhaul, and Orlando Attractions Magazine has your first look at the updated video.
Orlando Attractions Magazine: The Show hosts Banks Lee & JeniLynn Knopp were on hand for the debut and are part of the world premiere of this new on-ride DVD from Colorvision:
Included in the update are the following details:
• Updated cameras deliver high-resolution captures on-board and off
• On-board footage has been extended and expanded with each clip being twice as long as the original video and an additional clip that now captures the end section of the ride
• There is now on-board and off-board coverage for the entire ride with the exception of the break blocks, totaling 1:33 minutes of footage on a 1:45 min ride (88.57% coverage)
• A total creative overhaul has all new themed elements and visual effects including rewind, replay and picture-in-picture clips
• Guests now appear on billboards, on stage and on the side of the ride building TV displays
• Guest names, ride date and album selections have a greater impact and are all included in the ride video’s creative effects along with the ride photo
Even with these new updates, Colorvision is not done adding new material. Upcoming additions include interactive menus, additional featurettes and the ability to view all your on-ride clips back-to-back.
Prices are $34.95 for the DVD, $16.95 for a 5×7 of your ride photo and $39.95 for a package featuring the DVD, a 5×7 and digital ride photo.