American Dream has officially opened in East Rutherford, N.J., and with it comes Nickelodeon Universe, the largest indoor theme park in the Western Hemisphere.
In the park, guests can enjoy more than 35 rides, roller coasters, and attractions – including the world’s steepest roller coaster, the Shellraiser. The complete lineup of rides and attractions for Nickelodeon Universe includes:
- Aang’s Air Gliders – Hold on as you soar and spin like an Airbender! You can even take photos with Appa, Aang’s sky bison, after your flight.
- Blaze’s Monster Truck Rally – Roll out with Blaze and friends for an exciting race in the Monster Dome.
- Blue’s Skidoo – Blue Skidoo, you can too! Make Blue and Magenta fly up, down and around! Afterward, sit in the Thinking Chair to think, think, think.
- Dora’s Sky Railway – Join Dora for a trip on her blue train friend, Azul. First, a hot air balloon will float you up to the train station in the clouds, then you’ll board Azul for a sky-high journey on elevated tracks.
- Timmy’s Half Pipe Havoc – Take a wild spin on the halfpipe with Timmy, Cosmo, and Wanda on a giant skateboard!
- Fairly OddAirways – When Timmy wishes to become a pilot, you get to go along for the ride! With the wave of Cosmo and Wanda’s wands, you’ll be ready for takeoff.
- Invader Zim’s Flip & Spin… OF DOOM! – You’ve been recruited for battle onboard Irk’s latest militarized spacecraft. Help Zim’s invasion as you flip, spin and bump into poor, unsuspecting humans.
- Jimmy Neutron’s Atom Smasher – Jimmy needs your help to supercharge his latest invention. You can control the thrill level, from gentle cruise to a wild and crazy tumble!
- Legends of the Hidden Temple Challenge – Olmec challenges you to scale to great heights in the world’s tallest adventure ropes course.
- Nickelodeon Skyline Scream – This scenic, scream-filled ride is the world’s tallest indoor spinning drop tower, offering great views of Nickelodeon Universe.
- Nickelodeon Slime Streak – This coaster will leave nothing but a trail of slime and screams in its wake as it twists and turns through Nickelodeon Universe.
- PAW Patrol Adventure Bay – The slides, climb structures and rescue-play activities in Adventure Bay are all designed for younger guests.
- Pup Pup & Away – Join Marshall and the gang on a PAWsome Ferris wheel that’s fun for the whole family.
- Ren & Stimpy’s Space Madness – Strap in with Commander Hoëk and Cadet Stimpy on a 36-year mission to the Crab Nebula.
- Rugrats Reptar Go-Round – Get on Reptar’s back or take a ride in a giant sip cup on this double-decker merry-go-round.
- Shimmer & Shine Jumping Genies – Get on your own magic carpet and take a ride through the skies of Zahramay Falls.
- SpongeBob’s Jellyfish Jam – Spin through Jellyfish Fields in this family-friendly swing ride.
- Bikini Bottom Crosstown Express – Board the Crosstown Express Bus to go spinning through Bikini Bottom.
- Sandy’s Blasting Bronco – Sandy and Patrick have built an out-of-control coaster contraption that will send you forward, backward, up, down, and even upside-down!
- The Shellraiser – Join the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles battle the villain Shredder. You can take a photo with the Turtles in the Shellraiser, then launch onto the streets of New York City.
- Kraang Prime Pandemonium! – Kraang Prime has the citizens of New York in her clutches. Can you handle swinging back and forth in her slimy tentacles?
In addition to Nickelodeon Universe, American Dream also opened The Rink, one of the few NHL-size skating and hockey rinks in the region.
Next to The Rink is a window looking into DreamWorks Water Park, where guests can get a sneak peek at construction progress on American Dream’s next addition, which will open on Nov. 27.
To learn more about ticket pricing and hours for Nickelodeon Universe, visit AmericanDream.com.