Even though we started our YouTube channel in 2007, this year marks the end of our first full decade of videos from your favorite theme parks and attractions. There was a lot to cover in those 10 years!
We want to celebrate a new decade by looking at our 10 most popular YouTube videos from the past decade. Keep in mind that as we’ve grown over the years, our YouTube channel subscriber count has also grown, so videos posted more recently, immediately get more views than videos did when we posted them 10 years ago. As of today, we have more than half-a-million subscribers. Back in 2010, we had less than 30,000.
It’s hard for us to fathom that combined, our top 10 videos of the decade have been viewed more than 200 million times! The number one video alone has been viewed more than 61 million times.
As you’ll see below. The videos are very varied. You’d expect one-of-a-kind events to be popular, but you wouldn’t expect videos of animals or resort tours to be so popular. Sometimes videos just take off without rhyme or reason. These received most of their views from people who aren’t even subscribers to our channel. They just found them by clicking around on YouTube, or by major media outlets embedding our videos on their websites. If there’s something to learn, it’s that our YouTube audience like Frozen and both scary and cute animals.
Without further ado, let’s count them down …
10. 25th Anniversary Parade at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
9. Lion King wing at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Plus Little Mermaid peek
8. Hiro & Baymax from Big Hero 6 meet guests at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
7. Cheetah and dog friends celebrate anniversary together at Busch Gardens Tampa
6. Frozen Royal Welcome Parade at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
5. Disney Easter Parade at Magic Kingdom theme park 2014
4. Meet a Raptor from Jurassic Park at Universal Studios Hollywood
3. Highlights from Disney On Ice presents Dare To Dream
2. Jaws Ride at Universal Studios Japan – Multi-Angle POV
1. Frozen – Live at the Hyperion highlights at Disney California Adventure
Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube.com/AttractionsMagazine and click the bell to be notified when we post new videos. Your views are helping us determine the next decade’s most popular videos. Let us know below which of our videos has been your family’s favorite.