Since we have no way of knowing which of our magazine stories were the most popular in 2008 (although we could probably guess), here is a list of our top 10 blog entries for 2008 and our top 10 most viewed videos on YouTube of all time. Keep in mind that some of our stories and videos weren’t online as long as the others, so they’ve had less time to get views.
Top 10 Blog Entries
Most of these were exclusive stories, so that’s the reason they were most popular. Number one made it to the top because it was linked to from the popular site boingboing.net.
Top 10 YouTube videos
It seems YouTube viewers are particularly interested in Halloween. Most of these were shot and edited by us, but three of them (10, 9 and 3) were provided to us by Universal and Busch Gardens.
10. Bucs Cheerleaders visit Howl-O-Scream 2008 – 33,964 views
9. Halloween Horror Nights 18 Preview Trailer – 62,162 views
8. Cinderella Castle Lighting Ceremony Holiday Wish – 66,800 views
7. Halloween Horror Nights 18 Scare Zones – 75,716 views
6. Disaster! Grand Opening at Universal Studios with The Rock – 82,955 views
5. Halloween Horror Nights 18 2008 Opening Night with Bloody Mary – 83,218 views
4. Haunted Mansion Re-Haunting Reopening – 99,417 views
3. Halloween Horror Nights 2008 Bloody Mary – 132,609 views
2. Halloween Horror Nights 17 Opening Night – 169,471 views
1. Aquatica Water Park Opening Day – 308,520 views