By Beci Mahnken and Suzannah Mitchell DiMarzio
Fall is officially upon us and though the sun is still shining strong in Orlando, there are signs of autumn and Halloween all around. Whether you prefer Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom, or if Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios Florida is your idea of frightening fun, there is so much going on this fall in the world of travel and theme parks.
Are you planning to travel during Disney’s Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend to cheer on friends and family? Make the Walt Disney World Resort an exhilarating experience for your entire family. For the dates of Nov. 6 to 9, 2014, our special Mouse Fan Package will give you three nights at a select Disney Resorts, starting as low as $134 per person, based on availability. Click this link to head to Mouse Fan Travel and get more details on this package and what it includes. The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is one of the best times to visit Walt Disney World and this makes it hard to pass up!
Would sailing away from the chilly autumn air be more your speed? How about a cruise and a theme park stay, offering a seamless travel adventure? Royal Caribbean International and Universal Orlando Resort have teamed up to offer you an exclusive vacation that will make you say wow.
• 3/4-Night Bahamas or 4/5/7-Night Eastern/Western Caribbean cruise onboard Royal Caribbean
• 3/4-Nights at Universal Orlando Resort including hotel accommodations and admission tickets
• Unlimited admission to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, and Wet ‘n Wild water park (just minutes away) during your stay
• Choose one of three Universal Orlando on-site hotels and enjoy exclusive benefits you won’t receive staying anywhere else including:
• Free Universal Express Unlimited ride access to skip the regular lines all day in both theme parks
• Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
• All transfers between the Orlando airport, Universal Orlando Resort and your Royal Caribbean departure port
If you’d rather just stay on land, there are some great packages from Universal Orlando Resort to give you the most from your vacation:
• Select the hotel of your choice and add theme park admission to enjoy Universal Studios and Universal’s Islands of Adventure plus receive early park admission to Islands of Adventure.
• 3-Night hotel accommodations
• 2-Day Base Ticket with third day free – one theme park, per day
• Access to live entertainment at Universal CityWalk
• Early park admission to experience The Wizarding World of Harry Potter before the rest of the general public
Plus, you can add any of these upgrades!
• The Park-to-Park access tickets offer the flexibility to visit both parks each day.
• For one low price you can enjoy unlimited trips through the line at select Universal Orlando theme park restaurants. Meal includes one entree and one dessert each time through the line. Meal Deal options include 1-Pay/1-Park, 1-Day/2-Park and 2-day/2-Park. You can also upgrade to include dinner at select Universal CityWalk restaurants.
• Character dining turns your meal into an unforgettable experience when you’re joined by some of our theme park characters. Have fun as they pose for pictures, sign autographs, and interact with everyone at your table.
• Experience the wildly popular mix of imaginative music, sidesplitting comedy and multimedia theatrics at the Blue Man Group. Tickets can be added to any Universal Orlando package.
We hope these deals will be a welcome change from raking leaves and preparing for the coming winter!
• Suzannah Mitchell DiMarzio and Beci Mahnken work for MEI-Travel and Mouse Fan Travel, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner featuring a team of more than 75 affiliate destination experts located across the U.S.A. They’ve been providing magical vacation experiences for over 12 years, specializing in vacation packages and cruises to all major vacation designations.
For Disney destinations, visit: MouseFanTravel.com or follow them on twitter @MouseFanTravel. For Universal Studios visit UniversalFanTravel.com and for vacation packages and cruises around the globe visit MEI-Travel.com or follow them on twitter @MEITravel.