By Suzannah Mitchell DiMarzio and Beci Mahnken
Fall is upon us and Winter is right around the corner, which means great deals at Disney Parks and Resorts as well as Universal Orlando Resort. With all the exciting new events and attractions going on here in Orlando, the time has never been better to experience everything the area has to offer, with less out of your pocket!
Over at Walt Disney World Resort, you can actually Play, Stay and Dine and save Up to $600. Now through Dec. 31, 2012, purchase this five-night, six-day Walt Disney World room, ticket and dining plan package at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels for arrivals most nights Jan. 2 to March 7, 2013, and save up to $600. Take the worry out of meals on vacation and save money while you do it.
Another great deal happening now at Walt Disney World Resort is Save Up to 35 percent at select Walt Disney World hotels this Winter. Depending on which hotel you book, your savings will increase for travel booked by booked by Dec. 31, 2012. Just add theme park tickets and your vacation is set. Great prices are available for other dates too.
At Universal Orlando Resort, Florida residents get a third day free with the purchase of a two-day base ticket for $99.99, plus tax and fees. Valid now through Dec. 14, 2012 when booked by Oct. 31, 2012. Or turn that ticket into a package with a two-Night, two-Park Florida Resident Getaway starting from $119 for bookings now through Dec. 20, 2012 and travel Nov. 1 to Dec. 25, 2012. This is just in time to check out new attractions like Despicable Me Minion Mayhem and Universal’s Cinematic Spectacular – 100 Years of Movie Memories in the cooler weather.
Not a Florida Resident? No problem, just ask about the three-night two-Park getaway and get a great deal starting from $239 per person including early admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and skip the regular lines in both Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure parks. There’s no better time to ride the movies!
Right down the street from Universal Orlando is CoCo Key Water Resort – a hotel and mini water park all in one convenient location. CoCo Key is a great kid-friendly resort I’ve stayed in with my own family and we had a great time. After the water park closes, the resort offers a fun DJ dance party for teens. Right now they want you to Splash into Fall with rates from $79 from now through Oct. 31, 2012 and special reduced resort fee of $9 (usually $19).
• Overnight stay in a standard guest room for up to four people.
• Water park access for up to four people.
• Voucher for exclusive coupon book to Pointe Orlando which includes more than $300 worth of coupons for shopping, dining, and entertainment.
• Up to four I-Ride Trolley passes valid for one-day unlimited access to the I-Ride Trolley.
• Suzannah Mitchell DiMarzio and Beci Mahnken work for MEI-Travel and Mouse Fan Travel, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner featuring a team of more than 75 affiliate destination experts located across the U.S.A. They’ve been providing magical vacation experiences for over 12 years, specializing in vacation packages and cruises to all major vacation designations.
For Disney destinations, visit: MouseFanTravel.com or follow them on twitter @MouseFanTravel. For Universal Studios visit UniversalFanTravel.com and for vacation packages and cruises around the globe visit MEI-Travel.com or follow them on twitter @MEITravel.