Now more than ever, Florida residents have a reason to visit Discovery Cove. With exclusive saving through Dec. 31, 2012. Florida residents can enjoy a “Dolphin Swim Day Resort” admission for only $199 plus tax or “Day Resort” admission (full day, without dolphin swim experience) for only $129 plus tax. The offers includes unlimited admission to SeaWorld and Aquatica through January.
Discovery Cove not only features a one-of-a-kind opportunity to swim with dolphins but also a chance to snorkel among thousands of tropical fish and rays in The Grand Reef, hand-feed exotic birds in a free-flight aviary, wade and wander in the water-filled trails to discover marmoset monkeys and playful Asian otters and much more.
“Dolphin Swim Day Resort” admission for Florida residents at Discovery Cove includes:
- Reserved dolphin experience
- Unlimited access to signature experiences including: Freshwater Oasis, The Grand Reef, free-flight Explorer’s Aviary, Serenity Bay, and Wind-Away River
- Freshly prepared breakfast and lunch plus snacks throughout the day
- Beverages all day long, including sodas, water and alcoholic drinks (for those 21 years and older)
- All swim gear (mask, snorkel and swim vest or wetsuit), towels, locker, sunscreen and other first-class amenities
- All day self-parking at Discovery Cove
- A complimentary photo portrait of guest and their party upon entry to park
- Unlimited admission pass to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica valid after date of Discovery Cove visit through January 31, 2013
Proof of valid Florida residency for each adult is required upon check-in. For more information or to book online visit DiscoveryCove.com or call 1-877-434-7268.