Now through Aug. 31, Florida residents can purchase a two-park annual pass and get three more months to enjoy both Universal Studios Orlando and Islands of Adventure.
Universal Orlando is also introducing an all-new summer vacation package exclusively for Florida residents. Starting at $95 per adult, per night, tax inclusive, this package includes the following:
- 3-night hotel accommodations at a nearby Universal Partner Hotel
- 2-day base ticket to Universal Orlando theme parks
- One-day admission to Wet ‘n Wild Orlando waterpark – located just minutes away from Universal Orlando – featuring an all-new family water play area, Blastaway Beach, scheduled to open in June
- Access to live entertainment at Universal CityWalk
- Early park admission to experience The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and, for a limited time, The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man (valid for travel through June 30)
This special offer must be purchased and activated by Aug. 31, 2012 with select Coca-Cola products or a special-marked cup from participating McDonald’s.
Guests can book this vacation package now through Aug. 31 for travel through Dec. 20. Guests can also upgrade their package and stay at one of three on-site hotels at Universal Orlando and receive additional benefits, including free Universal Express Unlimited access to skip the regular lines at participating rides and attractions in both theme parks.
For more information about Universal Orlando’s Florida resident offers, visit www.universalorlando.com.