Disney PhotoPass Day returns to Walt Disney World Resort this August
Get your best poses ready, because Disney PhotoPass Day is coming back to the Walt Disney World Resort for a second year on Aug. 19, 2017.
This year’s PhotoPass Day will be even more exciting this year, with more offerings than last year’s inaugural event. On Aug. 19, guests will be able to take exclusive Animated Magic Shots, get photos at unique photo locations, and get the chance to experience one-day-only character meet-and-greets.
Disney PhotoPass Day will be held at each of the four Disney parks on Aug. 19, giving guests multiple chances to experience the fun the day has to offer. Each park will have its own special meet and greet and photo opportunities, including:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Timon will join Rafiki at Rafiki’s Planet Watch
- Princess Atta will fly with Flik at Discovery Island near Creature Comforts
- Meeko will be with Pocahontas at Character Landing on Discovery Island
- Jungle Book Magic Shot by Yak & Yeti Restaurant
- Magical Mickey lights added to each photo taken in DinoLand U.S.A. from 9 to 10 p.m.
- Dream Big, Princess photo backdrop just before the park entrance during daylight hours
- Mushu will join Mulan in the China Pavilion
- Genie will hang out with Princess Jasmine in the Morocco Pavilion
- Baymax animated Magic Shot near MouseGear at the Fountain of Nations
- Fisheye lens by the front of Spaceship Earth
- Dream Big, Princess photo backdrop near Epcot Character Spot during daylight hours
- Magic Kingdom
- Captain Hook will join Peter Pan in Fantasyland
- Dopey will join Snow White at Town Square Courtyard
- “Tangled” light painting photos can be taken by Ariel’s Grotto after dark
- Cinderella’s Coach in Fantasyland
- Main Street vehicle near the Palace Ice Cream Parlor in the early morning and early afternoon
- Mickey Mouse Magic Shot on the bridge by Fairytale Garden
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Maleficent, The Evil Queen and Cruella DeVil will meet guests in Sunset Showcase from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Poison apple Magic Shot on Sunset Boulevard
- Fisheye lens in the courtyard of the Chinese Theatre
- Dream Big, Princess photo backdrop outside the Theater of the Stars during daylight hours
- Disney Springs
- Fairy wings Magic Shot by Tren-D in the Marketplace from 1 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Dream Big, Princess photo backdrop by the Marketplace stage
- Guests can also enjoy a personalized storybook from the Disney PhotoPass Studio for only $99.95 plus shipping
To receive these photos for digital download, guests can purchase a Memory Maker for their entire vacation at $199, or purchase a one-day Memory Maker for $59.
For more information on Disney PhotoPass Day as the day approaches, visit the Disney Parks Blog.