Premier issue has arrived!

mags.jpg

The delivery truck just left and we now have thousands of copies of Orlando Attractions Magazine to deliver to stores, mail to subscribers and sell. (Whew)

The printer did a great job and we’re very proud of the magazine. If you haven’t subscribed yet, there’s still time to get the first issue, but once we’ve mailed them all out, subscriptions will have to start with our second issue.

Mark S November 13, 2007 - 12:31 pm

Glad to hear! Just subscribed so I can get the first issue….can’t wait!

Mrs S November 13, 2007 - 12:46 pm

Congrats on the premier issue – I’d love to get my hands on a copy – but as I haven’t had a response to my email about international postage rates I guess I’ll just have to wait for the second one.

Matt November 13, 2007 - 2:05 pm

Mrs S,
I believe we’ve answered all of the e-mails sent to us. Sorry to hear yours was lost. Our international postage rates are admittedly high, but we’re looking into ways to lower them.

Kyle D November 13, 2007 - 7:07 pm

any way for pal-pay to be added has a payment i would love to have this magaizne but i don’t have a credit card

Mark S November 14, 2007 - 12:01 am

If you have a checking account (I am guessing that since you use PayPal), you could check with your bank and see they will issue you a check card. Since that has the VISA logo, it will work as good as a credit card.

Antgrad November 14, 2007 - 3:35 pm

Its looks great guys. Wish I could get on board but the postage to the UK is just ridiculous (not your fault) so its not possible.

Bernie L November 15, 2007 - 4:28 am

Congratulations on your premier issue. I eagerly await its arrival here in the UK. despite the high postage costs its a cheap subscription to what I know will be a great magazine.

However you mention above that you are looking to lower international shipping. If you manage to bring the cost down what will happen to my 12 month subscription? Will I be refunded the difference in postage for future issues?

again congratulations.

Bernie

Matt November 15, 2007 - 8:59 am

“IF” we manage to figure out a way to lower the international postage, we’ll extend the subscriptions of those international customers who paid the higher price.

Bernie L November 16, 2007 - 5:22 am

thats good to know šŸ™‚

Darren November 18, 2007 - 8:23 pm

what Orlando stores can you purchase the magazine rather than buying a subscription?

Matt November 26, 2007 - 11:11 am

As of today, you can buy the magazine at these locations…

Sheraton Safari Hotel And Suites
12205 South Apopka Vineland Road, Lake Buena Vista, FL

Reading Trout Books
671 Front Street #110, Celebration, FL

Sunshine Book Sellers
677 S Collier Blvd, Marco Island, FL

Sunshine Booksellers North
1000 N Collier Blvd #14, Marco Island, FL

Angie Hawkins November 27, 2007 - 12:35 pm

I subscribed a few weeks ago and still haven’t received my first issue. I live in KY. Any idea if it went out? It will either be under my name or my DH’s name : Roy

Matt November 28, 2007 - 9:48 am

All of the subscriptions went out last week. They were sent third class so it may take up to three weeks. Please let us know when it arrives.

Angie Hawkins November 28, 2007 - 9:55 am

ok thanks for the reply!
We are looking forward to seeing the magazine!