The all-new R.I.P. Tour at Universal Studios Hollywood is your ticket to all the terror at this year’s Halloween Horror Nights, featuring a private tour, gourmet buffet dinner, and more.
This premium experience is a must-do for guests who want to get their scare on in style. Each R.I.P. Tour hosts a group of 12, which is great for larger parties or smaller mix-in groups.
Highlights of the experience include:
- Exclusive “Stranger Things” experience with themed photo ops, props from the Netflix series and scare actor make-up demonstrations
- Unlimited line privileges via Universal Express access to all haunted mazes, Terror Tram and any available rides
- Private VIP trolley transportation to backlot mazes and Terror Tram
- Reserved VIP seating at the Jabbawockeez live show
- Gourmet buffet dinner in an exclusive VIP dining room, featuring “Stranger Things”-themed foods like Upside Down Sliders
- Two complimentary drinks
- Access to two lounges including the “Stranger Things”-themed lounge and lounge on the lower lot of the park
- Commemorative R.I.P. Tour credentials
- Complimentary valet parking
The R.I.P. Tour is available to guests every night of the event from Sept. 14 – Nov. 3, and runs between $309-409 per person.
To learn more about this experience, and to purchase it for yourself, visit Hollywood.HalloweenHorrorNights.com.