Start your morning with some sweet Disney magic in the form of this recipe for the Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Banana French Toast from Disney’s PCH Grill at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel!
Check out the recipe below:
Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Banana French Toast from Disney’s PCH Grill at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel
Serves four people
- 8 thick slices of day-old challah bread
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup of low-fat chocolate milk
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- Chocolate syrup and powdered sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and coat a 9x12x2 inch baking pan with nonstick spray. Set aside
- Cut bread into 1-inch cubes and place in a large bowl. Slice bananas into 1/2-inch slices and add to bowl. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Combine peanut butter, eggs, chocolate milk, cinnamon, and salt in a blender. Process until smooth.
- Pour egg mixture over bread mixture. Stir gently until bread cubes have absorbed egg mixture.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until top is golden brown.
- Before serving, drizzle with chocolate syrup and dust with powdered sugar, if desired.
Here’s a video of us preparing the dish:
We want to see your creations if you decide to give this recipe from Disney’s PCH Grill a try! Be sure to share photos with us on Twitter at @Attractions.