Recipe: Make Honey-Coriander Chicken Wings from ‘Ohana at home
Celebrate Father’s Day and the start of summer with the delicious Honey-Coriander Chicken Wings from ‘Ohana at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort!
Check out the recipe below:
Honey-Coriander Chicken Wings
Coriander Chicken Wings
- 1 tablespoon of coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons of paprika
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 4 tablespoons of canola oil
- 4 pounds of chicken wings or drumettes, patted dry
Honey Wing Sauce
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon of ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce
- 1 cup of honey
- 3/4 cup of water
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
For Coriander Wings:
- Preheat oven to 500°F, with racks in upper and lower thirds. Line two rimmed baking sheets with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a large glass bowl; stir to combine. Add chicken and toss to coat.
- Divide chicken in a single layer between prepared baking sheets and bake until browned and completely cooked through, about 35 minutes, rotating baking sheets on racks and turning chicken halfway through cooking.
For Wing Sauce:
- While wings are baking, combine ingredients in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, until the liquid thickens and reduces to a syrup, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and cool for 10 minutes.
- Brush or toss baked chicken with wing sauce to coat. Serve with remaining wing sauce on the side or with your preferred dipping sauce.
We want to see your creations if you decide to give this Honey-Coriander Chicken Wings recipe a try! Be sure to share photos with us on Twitter at @Attractions.