What’s better than baking a sweet and crispy chocolatey treat? Making that same treat — but NO baking! Here’s a recipe straight from the pastry chefs at Disney’s Contemporary Resort that you can make at home.
Check out the recipe below:
No-Bake Granola Treats from Disney’s Contemporary Resort Bakery
Makes 12 (2x2-inch treats)
- 3 1/2 cups of miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons of smooth peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups of granola
- 1/4 cup of miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Melt the marshmallows and butter in a medium saucepan over low heat. Add peanut butter, stirring to combine. Remove from heat. Stir in granola.
- Spoon the mixture into an 8x8-inch baking dish. Lightly press the mixture into the pan.
- Sprinkle the top of the mixture with chocolate chips, lightly pressing the chocolate chips into the mixture.
- Set aside at room temperature to cool for 30 minutes. Cut into 12 pieces.
- Store treats in an airtight container at room temperature.
Note: This recipe can easily be doubled if you prefer thicker granola treats!
We want to see your creations if you decide to give this recipe for No-Bake Granola Treats from the Contemporary Resort a try! Be sure to share photos with us on Twitter at @Attractions.