The web series “Taste of Disney” is now in its second season online. This series allows Disney fans a chance to learn how to make some of the most popular food items from the Disney Parks. The mother and daughter team of Pam Brandon and Katie Farmand give viewers a behind-the-scenes look into the culinary side of Disney.
During this season of online shows fans will:
• Find out how 900,000 food samples, 338,000 wine glasses and 100,000 desserts are made and distributed over the 45 days of the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
• See how some of their favorite iconic foods like Disney’s Polynesian Resort “Tonga Toast” and Main St. Confectionary’s Mickey inspired candy apples are made.
• Enjoy an interview with the chef de cuisine of the Flying Fish Café about the restaurant and one of their most popular signature dishes.
• look at how Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, has inspired the all-new Hawaiian kiosk at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival and tips for hosting an authentic luau at home.
• enjoy in-depth interviews with head chefs and event planners from Disney parks, as they share their favorite dining spots.
Guests can access the recipes and information for all dishes features on the show after each episode. There is also a link to “Meet the Chefs” page for further Disney culinary information.
Visit disney.com to watch the episodes.