Families can get spooky this fall at SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular
SeaWorld Orlando welcomes their Halloween Spooktacular back this fall earlier than ever before, starting on Sept. 23.
Guests young and old can join their favorite Sesame Street friends like Elmo, Abby, The Count and more as they take the stage in “Sesame Street’s Countdown to Halloween.” Families can also dance the night away in a Halloween Dance Party, as well as meet characters straight from the seas.
Children will be able to celebrate this event in their spookiest outfits and Halloween costumes, as well as enjoy trick-or-treating in the park.
The fun begins at 11 a.m. every Saturday and Sunday starting Sept. 23 through Oct. 29, and will continue until park close.
Other highlights of the Halloween Spooktacular include:
- Sesame Street’s Countdown to Halloween – Elmo, The Count, Abby and the rest of their Sesame Street friends want to celebrate Halloween in style, but The Count is feeling lonely. It’s up to his monster friends to get him back in the Halloween spirit. This stage show is filled with song and dance, and invites guests to sing and dance along.
- Count von Count’s Spooktacular Breakfast – Count von Count’s Spooktacular Breakfast is back by popular demand, and features a buffet with the cutest monsters from Sesame Street. Reservations start at $9 for kids and $19 for adults, and can be made online, at the Information Counter, or by calling 407-545-5550.
- Pets Ahoy Halloween – Guests can enjoy a special Halloween overlay of this stage show with plenty of jokes and ghoulish delights for the whole family.
- Penelope’s Garden Party – An “underwater” world comes to life with a live DJ, special photo opportunities, bubbles floating above, and even underwater-themed characters ready to meet with guests.
- Waves of Trick-or-Treat Fun – Kids in costume can trick-or-treat in the park from 11 a.m. to park close for yummy Halloween treats. Every treat station is sea-themed, and features a candy assortment including Airheads, Junior Mints, Tootsie Rolls and more.
- Halloween Dance Party – Guests can join Princess Penelope and her favorite sea friends for a Spooktacular Dance Party. They can join in on line-dancing as bubbles float above their heads. The party will take place every night one hour before park close.
For more information on SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular, and to purchase tickets, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.
hi this is me johanna i want to know halloween dance school.