The holiday season is upon us, and SeaWorld Orlando is gearing up to celebrate with their annual Christmas Celebration, happening Nov. 12, 2021 through Jan. 2, 2022.
SeaWorld Orlando will be transformed into a winter wonderland with more than 3 million lights, as holiday entertainment brings cheer to every corner of the park.
This year’s event will feature a handful of new offerings, including:
- “Holiday Reflections: Fireworks and Fountains Finale” – each Christmas Celebration night, SeaWorld celebrates the season during “Holiday Reflections: Fireworks and Fountains Finale,” featuring soaring fountains, dazzling lights, and festive fireworks, choreographed to joyous holiday musical favorites. Experience an amazing SeaWorld Christmas connection that illuminates the night sky at park close on select Christmas Celebration nights.
- Elmo’s Christmas Wish Show – Join Cookie Monster, Rosita, Grover, and Zoe as they help Elmo find his Christmas wish! Families are sure to be singing and dancing along while watching this fun holiday show.
- Sounds of the Season – Be there as festive weekend music makes its way to SeaWorld for this year’s Christmas Celebration! See a variety of talented acts take to the Nautilus Theater stage to bring the spirit of the season to life. These special live concerts and theatrical performances are held event days Nov. 12 through Jan. 2.
There will also be returning offerings that guests know and love:
- Sesame Street Christmas Parade – The Sesame Street Christmas Parade features fantastic, festively decorated floats with show-stopping performances that celebrate the magic of the holiday season! The whole family will experience an energetic Christmas celebration with Sesame Street friends, including Elmo, Cookie Monster, Abby Cadabby, Bert, Ernie, and more. Guests are sure to sing, dance, and be merry with their favorite furry friends.
- Winter Wonderland On Ice – Christmas comes to life on a stage of ice, jewels and lights as skaters dazzle and delight in a show-stopping, ice skating extravaganza.
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer – Guests are immersed in the story of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer at Rudolph’s ChristmasTown. Stroll outdoors past life-size story book vignettes featuring the classic tale, and meet beloved characters including Rudolph and Bumble.
- Rudolph’s Movie Experience – Rudolph and his friends star in this special-effects movie that will get the entire family in the holiday spirit, playing daily in the Sea Port Theater.
- Public ice skating at Bayside Stadium – Guests can experience outdoor ice skating as they skate alongside the water of SeaWorld’s central lagoon throughout the day in a beautiful winter wonderland.
The Christmas Market, located along the Bayside Pathway, will also feature festive entertainment, alongside delicious holiday food. Here, guests can find one-of-a-kind gifts and holiday treats, or relax near a fire pit with a holiday craft brew and enjoy the views of the Sea of Trees or musicians on the gazebo stage.
There’s even more to celebrate beyond the Christmas festivities, including:
- Hanukkah Celebration – Celebrate the festival of lights at SeaWorld! From Nov. 28 through Dec. 6, gather with your friends and family to view the traditional lighting of the menorah in Sesame Street Land throughout Hanukkah.
- Kwanzaa Festivities – Join SeaWorld’s celebration of Kwanzaa! Taking place Dec. 26 through Jan. 1, guests can enjoy a joyous time of reflection and celebration of African heritage with the nightly lighting of the kinara in Sesame Street Land.
- New Year’s Eve – Spend the final day of 2021 enjoying SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration then ring in the New Year as vibrant fireworks fill the night sky at midnight on Dec. 31.
To learn more about SeaWorld Orlando’s Christmas Celebration, visit SeaWorld.com/Orlando. Check out our video of the Sesame Street Christmas Parade below: