SeaWorld San Diego is celebrating 55 years of connecting guests with animals by offering a range of offers and activities in the coming days and weeks.
Originally opened on March 21, 1964, the park has welcomed nearly 175 million guests and inspired them to care more about animals and the environment. Offers and entertainment to celebrate this milestone include:
- Special savings on SeaWorld throwback T-shirts – through March 31
- Special savings on retro collectible pins (more than 30 percent off) – through March 31
- Special savings on SeaWorld 55th Celebration T-shirts – through April 18
- The Sea Street Band will play five musical sets per day – March 21-24
- Special 55th Celebration video shown daily at Mission Bay Theater – March 21 through Memorial Day Weekend
- Special 55th Celebration moments during Orca Encounter presentations and Dolphin Days and Sea Lion LIVE shows – March 21-24
To learn more about SeaWorld San Diego, or to purchase tickets for your next visit, head to SeaWorld.com/San-Diego.