During “Red, White & Blue Salute,” park guests can also purchase a frozen Jack Daniels & Coke specialty drink, and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to Operation Ride Home. This program provides financial assistance to eligible active-duty junior-enlisted military to travel home for the holidays.
“Red, White & Blue Salute” is included with park admission and will take place on Nov. 5–9 and 11–12. Plus, active-duty military and veterans get free admission to SeaWorld San Diego (active duty and up to three of their direct dependents get in free through Dec. 31; veterans and up to three of their guests get in free through Nov. 15).
SeaWorld Waves of Honor
Through the Waves of Honor program, SeaWorld parks in San Diego, Orlando, and San Antonio offer special pricing and promotions throughout the year for U.S. active-duty military, activated or drilling reservist, or National Guardsman as well as U.S. Military veterans, retirees, and inactive ready reservists.
Active Military Promotion
- U.S. active-duty military, activated or drilling reservists, or National Guardsmen can receive one complimentary admission per year for military personnel and as many as three direct dependents to either SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, or Sesame Place (blackout dates may apply).
- Free admission is not offered at Aquatica Water Parks, Water Country USA, Adventure Island Tampa, or Discovery Cove (discounts may be available).
- Offer not valid for separately ticketed events, including Busch Gardens Williamsburg Christmas Town and Busch Gardens Tampa Howl-O-Scream.
Veteran Military Promotion
- U.S. Military veterans, retirees, and inactive ready reservists are eligible to receive exclusive deals on admission to SeaWorld San Antonio.
- Former military personnel and up to three guests may enjoy one complimentary admission to SeaWorld San Diego. Available through Nov. 15, 2020.
- Former military personnel and up to three guests may enjoy a 50% discount on a SeaWorld Orlando Single Day Ticket (limit of four). Available through Dec. 19, 2020.
Active-duty military and veterans interested in taking advantage of these offers can click here for more information.