Walt Disney World’s Swan and Dolphin resort are extending their Sip, Savor & Stay series by one week, with a second Food & Wine Classic: Limited Edition event.
With two successful Sip, Savor & Stay Saturdays under its belt, Walt Disney World’s Swan and Dolphin Resort has extended the series with a second Food & Wine Classic: Limited Edition event to meet this year’s high demand for tantalizing tastes created by Disney’s award-winning food and beverage team, along with an overnight stay at the Swan or Dolphin Resort.
Immerse in an intimate indoor atmosphere while celebrating the culinary arts through mouthwatering tastings, fine wines, and bold brews at any of five exclusive events, taking place on consecutive weekends from Oct. 3-30, from 5:30-7:30 p.m. (8 p.m. on Oct. 17 and Oct. 30).
Each evening features a different food-and-beverage experience. Choose from:
- Oct. 3: Italian Wine & Bites (featuring top varietals from Italy’s classic wine regions)
- Oct. 10: Smokin’ D’s Bourbon, Beer and BBQ (handcrafted BBQ paired with bourbon and beer flights)
- Oct. 17: Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort Food & Wine Classic: Limited Edition (a selection of fan favorites from past Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic events)
- Oct. 24: Oktoberfest Biergarten (German themed brews and tastings, plus German music)
- Oct. 30: Food & Wine Classic: Limited Edition (a second, unique selection of fan favorites from past Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine events)
Although the original four events will take place on consecutive Saturdays, the additional Food & Wine Classic: Limited Edition will run on a Friday.
Packages are priced at $295-$395 and include an overnight stay and two adult tickets to the food-and-beverage experience. An overnight stay also allows access to a themed pop-up food truck at the resort’s pool, and an easy stroll to Epcot’s International Gateway for those who would like to extend their foodie weekend with a visit to Taste of Epcot International Food & Wine Festival (separate theme park admission and theme park reservation required).
Enhanced health and safety measures are in place to make each evening memorable, including limited capacity, temperature checks before entry, private tables, touchless menus, and social distancing throughout the evening. All cast members will be outfitted with Personal Protection Equipment and practice safe, responsible food delivery.
To book these limited-edition packages, call 1-888-828-8850 between 8:30 a.m. – 7 p.m. on weekdays; 5 p.m. on weekends. Resort stay required. Guests must be 21 or older to attend.
For more information visit Sip, Savor & Stay on SwanDolphin.com.