Wishing Star Park, World of Disney, Blue Sky Boulevard re-open at Shanghai Disney Resort
Wishing Star Park, the World of Disney store, and Blue Sky Boulevard at Shanghai Disney Resort have re-opened today, June 10, 2022, including the return of the resort’s Giant Donald Duck. However, Shanghai Disneyland, Disneytown, and the two resort hotels remain closed until further notice.
Guests visiting Wishing Star Park will not only be able to celebrate the return of Giant Donald Duck – just one day after his June 9th birthday – but also enjoy a bit of “pixie dust” courtesy of cast members who worked hard to ensure the park was in full bloom for its re-opening.
The three re-opened resort locations will operate at limited capacity with the following reduced hours:
- Wishing Star Park – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- World of Disney Store – 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Blue Sky Boulevard – 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
The Lakeshore Boat Rental service on Wishing Star Lake has resumed operations, as well as the Disney Car and Coach Park that will operate from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. The Disneytown parking lot remains closed at this time.
The resort will continue to implement strict pandemic control and prevention requirements, with new additional measures and operational changes during the initial re-opening period:
- Sanitization and disinfection will be increased and strengthened throughout the resort.
- All locations will operate at a controlled capacity upon re-opening.
- All guests, regardless of age, will be required to present a green Shanghai Health QR Code (“Suishenma”) and a negative Nucleic Acid Test (NAT) taken within 72 hours (from sampling time) before entering.
Wishing Star Park and World of Disney Store:
- All guests are required to undergo temperature screening upon entering.
- All guests are required to wear masks both indoors and outdoors, except when dining.
- All guests are required to follow social distancing requirements.
Click here for more information about visiting Shanghai Disney Resort.