Space 220 Restaurant opened at Disney World inside Epcot in Fall of 2021, and quickly became a popular dining spot. Located next to the Mission: Space attraction, the restaurant experience includes an elevator ride that takes you 220 miles above Earth’s surface to a restaurant with a view that is “out of this world.”
By Lauren Freeman, Esq.
There are plenty of food and beverage items to try while enjoying the unique view, and Space 220 has recently added to their menu.
Space 220 new beverage offering
- Imagination – Bacardi Light Rum, Malibu Rum, Blood Orange, Pineapple, Passion Fruit, and a Pop Rock Rim Rocket Flame.
The new food offerings include:
- Seared Tuna – Fennel Spice-Rubbed Tuna Loin, Eggplant Caponata, Arugula, and Aged Balsamic *gluten free and dairy free
- Roasted Beet Salad – Petite Rosette Lettuce, Herb Pesto, Hazelnuts, and Caramelized Goat Cheese *gluten free
- Neptuna Nicoise – Diced Yellow Fin Tuna, Haricot Verts, Cherry Tomatoes, Potatoes, Olives, and Balsamic Reduction *gluten free
- Coconut Curry Lobster Bisque – Butter-Poached Lobster, Snow Peas, Pearl Onions, Baby Carrots, and Cherry Tomatoes *gluten free and dairy free
- Scallop Ravioli – Diver Scallops, Thyme, Chardonnay Sauce, and Black Truffle Pearls
- Stuffed Jumbo Shell – Crushed Chickpeas, Edamame, Saffron Tomato Ragout, Eastern Spice, and Basil Pesto *vegan and dairy free
- Peanut Caramel Comet – Vanilla Tart, Candied Peanuts, Caramel Popcorn, and White Chocolate Cream
- Pistachio and Citrus – Pistachio Mousse, Charcoal Olive Oil, Blood Orange Sorbet and Sauce
In addition to brand new items, some favorite dishes and cocktails have been given upgrades, with new flavors and ingredients.
- Orion Old Fashion – Four Roses Bourbon, Grand Marnier, and Chocolate Bitters
- Espresso Martini – Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Frangelico, Kahlua, Spiced Brown Sugar Syrup, Cold Brewed Espresso, Bourbon Cream, and Dark Chocolate Shavings
- Big Tang – Espolon Reposado, Cointreau, Tang Infused Agave Nectar, and Astronaut Ice Cream
Updated Food Items
- Space Greens – Bibb and Red Leaf Lettuce, Honey Crisp Apples, Radish, Cornbread Croutons, Bacon Bites, and Warm Bacon
- Vinaigrette Roasted Chicken Breast – Maple-Glazed Parsnips & Carrots, Potato Gratin, and Black Truffle Jus *gluten free
- Galactic Miso Salmon – Miso Glazed Salmon, Glazed Rainbow Carrots, Edamame, and Celeriac Puree*gluten free
- Slow Rotation Short Ribs – Braised Short Rib, Cheddar Grits, Bacon, Rainbow Carrots, and Brussels Sprouts *gluten free
- Truffled Herb Parmesan Potato Wedges
*Denotes specific allergy friendly items
In addition to the food and beverage offerings, and the view, you can also collect cards exclusively from Space 220. Kid meals and zero-proof non-alcoholic beverages allow Guests to get a pack of Space 220 trading cards.
Click here for more about the Space 220 trading cards.
A valid Epcot ticket and park reservation is required. Reservations specifically for Space 220 are highly recommended. To book a reservation or view the full menu visit Space220Fla.