The Spring 2014 issue of Orlando Attractions Magazine is now available in print, on the Nook and in our iPhone and iPad apps.
The cover story is all about Disney’s new MyMagic+ technology. This is your complete guide to using FastPass+ and MagicBands. The article also includes a Q&A with the most common questions.
You’ll also read some little-known details about some of the Disney Details you’ll find on Main Street U.S.A. at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom.
Find out about the history, and some tips, for collecting pressed pennies, quarters and dimes.
• Q&A: A talk with Adrian Jones, Legoland Florida’s top guy.
• Skipper Ben’s Top 10: Photo opps at Walt Disney World.
• Resort Report: Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa, and Treehouse Villas
• Table Service: Spice Road Table in Epcot’s Morocco pavilion
• Feedback – We love hearing from you!
• Vacation Planner – Calendar of Orlando-area events.
• Work In Progress – Information & photos from what’s in the works.
• Versus – We put attractions head-to-head.
• Photo Finds – Photo spread featuring Orlando’s latest and greatest.
• Bemusement Park – Our original comic & games.
• Out of the Loop – Find out what’s happening in theme parks outside of Orlando.
Click Here to order the print version.
The current issue and all back issues are also available in our iPhone and iPod apps. Click Here to download the free app.
To purchase the Nook version of the magazine, either search for it on your Nook app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through Barnes & Noble’s website.
You can also find the latest issue at Theme Park Connection in Orlando, Fla. Print subscribers should receive their copy between now and April 12, 2014.