The Spring 2016 issue of Attractions Magazine is now available in print, in our iPhone and iPad app, and soon on the Nook.
This issue features the debut of our new name, logo and redesign of the whole magazine. We’ve dropped “Orlando” from our title. But don’t worry, we are still based in Orlando and it will still be our focus. Along with the new logo, we’ve modernized the look of our pages and sections, but everything you love about the magazine is still here.
We’ve always had our “Out of the Loop” section, and we still do, but you may also see a few stories from the major theme parks outside of Florida such as Disneyland and Universal Studios Hollywood. But Orlando theme park and attraction news will still dominate the magazine. More than ever Orlando is the theme park capitol of the world, and we remain committed to fully covering it.
Here’s what you’ll find inside the new Spring issue:
Behind the Scenes
Part one of our series showing you how attractions get built. They all start with a story.
Goodbye Wet ’n Wild
This is the last year for Wet ’n Wild Orlando. We chronicle its history.
Q&A: Dolphin Trainer
A SeaWorld animal trainer talks about her life with animals.
Skipper Ben’s Top 10: Places to Live It Up
There are a lot of ways to spend a lot of money at the theme parks. Here are the most fun.
New Acts at Cirque Du Soleil
See what’s new at Disney Springs’ La Nouba.
• Table Service: Jungle Navigation Co. LTD. Skipper Canteen at Magic Kingdom
• Resort Report – The Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
• Feedback – Your theme park stories, photos and opinions.
• Vacation Planner – Calendar of Orlando-area events.
• Then & Now – Take a look back and see how things have changed.
• News In The Queue – Information and photos from what’s new and coming soon.
• Versus – Epcot’s Flower & Garden Vs. Food & Wine
• Photo Finds – Photo spread featuring Orlando’s latest and greatest events.
• Bemusement Park – Our original comic & games.
• The Rumor Queue – What could be next in Orlando?
• Out of the Loop – Find out what’s happening in theme parks worldwide.
Click Here to order the print version. The issue will also be available at Theme Park Connection’s store soon.
The current issue and all back issues will soon be available in our iPhone and iPad app. Click Here to download the free app.
To purchase the Nook version of the magazine, either search for it on your Nook app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through Barnes & Noble’s website. You can also read the issue on your desktop or laptop computer through the Nook app for Mac or PC. The Nook app is also available for Android mobile phones.
Print subscribers should receive their copy between now and April 15, 2016.