The Spring 2021 issue of “Attractions Magazine” is now available in print, digital, and soon on Nook and Kindle. The cover story is all about Super Nintendo World! Click Here to order your copy.
• Inside Super Nintendo World at Universal Studios Japan
• Changes Coming to Disney’s Jungle Cruise
• New Water Stunt Show Launches Legoland Florida’s 10th year
• Q&A: Star Wars Voice Actress Ashley Eckstein
• Coming Attractions
• News In The Queue
• Then & Now: Tree of Life at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
• Versus: TTA Peoplemover Vs. High in the Sky Seuss Trolly Train
• Photo Finds
• Skipper Ben’s Top 10 Things We Love About The Jungle Cruise
• Table Service: Gideon’s Bakehouse and Everglazed Donuts at Disney Springs
• Spot the Difference
• Mystery Photo
• In the Loop roller coaster news
• The Rumor Queue
• DePaoli On DeParks: Disney’s Easter Parade TV Specials
• PLUS MORE!
Get Your Copy
• Click Here to order a subscription. Club and VIP Subscribers start with this issue in print. All subscribers have access to the digital version.
• Click Here to order the print and digital version without a subscription.
• To purchase the Nook version of the magazine, either search for it on your Nook app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through Barnes & Noble’s website. You can also read the issue on your desktop or laptop computer through the Nook app for Mac or PC. The Nook app is also available for iPhone and Android devices.
• To purchase the Kindle version of the magazine, either search for it on your Kindle app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through the Amazon website. The Kindle app is available for iPhone and Android devices.
All current subscribers can read the digital version of this issue in the Downloads area of their account.
Basic and Club Subscribers in the U.S. should receive the print version by April 20, 2021. International subscribers should allow until May 10, 2021. VIP subscribers should receive their print version, along with their Mystery Merch Box, by April 1, 2021.