The Summer 2017 issue of “Attractions Magazine” is now available in print, and soon in our iPhone and iPad app, and on the Nook and Kindle.
Here’s what you’ll find inside:
Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
Inside the new theme park land unlike any other.
Volcano Bay Water Park
Krakatau! Universal Orlando’s new water park is impressive in scope and fun.
Q&A: SeaWorld’s Brian Morrow
We dive into what’s happening at SeaWorld.
Skipper Ben’s Top 10 Immersive Theme Park Experiences
Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando have been competing for the more realistic experiences and we’re the winners.
Happily Ever After Nighttime Spectacular
Goodbye Wishes, Magic Kingdom is now helping guests find their Happily Ever After each night.
• Table Service: Planet Hollywood Observatory.
• Resort Report – Legoland Beach Retreat.
• Feedback – Your theme park stories and photos.
• Vacation Planner – Calendar of upcoming Orlando-area attractions and events.
• Then & Now – Italy at Epcot.
• News In The Queue – Information and photos from what’s new and coming soon.
• Versus – Wishes vs. Happily Ever After.
• Photo Finds – Photo spread featuring Orlando’s latest and greatest events.
• Bemusement Park – Our original comic & games.
• The Rumor Queue – What could be coming next?
• Out of the Loop – Find out what’s happening in theme parks worldwide.
• Click Here to order a subscription along with a copy of the Summer issue.
• Click Here to order the print version without a subscription.
• The current issue and all back issues are also available in our iPhone and iPad app. Click Here to download the free app.
• To purchase the Nook version of the magazine, either search for it on your Nook app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through Barnes & Noble’s website. You can also read the issue on your desktop or laptop computer through the Nook app for Mac or PC. The Nook app is also available for Android mobile phones.
• To purchase the Kindle version of the magazine, either search for it on your Kindle app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through the Amazon website.
Print subscribers should receive their copy before July 6, 2017 (July 25 for international subscribers).