The Summer 2018 issue of “Attractions Magazine” is now available in print, and in our iPhone and iPad app, and on the Nook and Kindle. Click Here to order your copy.
Here’s what you’ll find inside:
Fast & Furious — Supercharged
A look at the supercharged new attraction at Universal Orlando, including all the Easter eggs in the queue.
Celebrate your favorite Disney•Pixar characters this summer at the Disneyland Resort.
Q&A: Wacky World Studios
If you can imagine it, Bruce Barry can make it.
Skipper Ben’s Top 10 Disney and Universal Rides Worth The Wait
The lines can get long at the theme parks, but these rides are worth waiting for.
Universal CityWalk just got a whole lot sweeter.
• Vacation Planner
• News In The Queue
• Then & Now: The redhead in Pirates of the Caribbean
• Versus: Fast & Furious – Supercharged, Orlando vs. Hollywood
• Photo Finds
• Table Service: Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante at Disney Springs
• Resort Report: Legoland California Castle Hotel
• Spot the Difference
• Mystery Photo
• Out of the Loop
• The Rumor Queue
• Click Here to order a subscription along with a copy of the Summer issue.
• Click Here to order the print version without a subscription.
• The current issue and all back issues are also available in our iPhone and iPad app. Click Here to download the free app.
• To purchase the Nook version of the magazine, either search for it on your Nook app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through Barnes & Noble’s website. You can also read the issue on your desktop or laptop computer through the Nook app for Mac or PC. The Nook app is also available for Android devices.
• To purchase the Kindle version of the magazine, either search for it on your Kindle app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through the Amazon website. The Kindle app is also available for Android devices.
Print subscribers should receive their copy before July 13, 2018 (Aug. 1 for international subscribers).