The Summer 2019 issue of “Attractions Magazine” is now available in print, on the Nook and Kindle and in our iPhone and iPad app. Click Here to order your copy. It’s your guide to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge!
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is Open!
We take a look inside and show you all parts of this large immersive new land.
The Star Wars Land that Never Was
You can’t visit Tatooine ride a Bantha in the new Star Wars land, but that was part of the plan. Read about the creative process.
How Disney Created A Galaxy Of Gastronomy
There’s no table service restaurants in Galaxy’s Edge, but that doesn’t mean the dining options aren’t creatively delicious.
Q&A: The Creative Minds Behind Galaxy’s Edge
We talk to just a few of the many Disney cast member and Imagineers behind the creation of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
Top 10 Things to Do in Galaxy’s Edge
Skipper Ben hasn’t yet visited the new Star Wars land, but he already knows the top 10 things he’s going to do.
• Coming Attractions
• News In The Queue
• Then & Now: Oga’s Cantina
• Versus: Galaxy’s Edge Vs. Wizarding World
• Photo Finds
• Spot the Difference
• Mystery Photo
• In the Loop
• The Rumor Queue
• Click Here to order a subscription and add a copy of the Summer issue.
• Click Here to order the print version without a subscription.
• The current issue and all back issues are also available in our iPhone and iPad app. Click Here to download the free app.
• To purchase the Nook version of the magazine, either search for it on your Nook app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through Barnes & Noble’s website. You can also read the issue on your desktop or laptop computer through the Nook app for Mac or PC. The Nook app is also available for Android devices.
• To purchase the Kindle version of the magazine, either search for it on your Kindle app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through the Amazon website. The Kindle app is also available for Android devices.