The Summer 2020 issue of “Attractions Magazine” is now available in print, in digital, and soon in our iPhone and iPad app and on Nook and Kindle. Click Here to order your copy.
• Closed for Covid: Empty Theme Parks From Above
• The Little Mermaid Land That Never Was
• Give Kids The World Village Offers Hope
• Coming Attractions
• News In The Queue
• Then & Now: PeopleMover to Rocket Rods at Disneyland
• Versus: Disney+ Vs. Peacock
• Photo Finds
• Skipper Ben’s Top 10: Things We Miss About Going to Theme Parks
• Q&A: Julie Kavner: The Voice of Marge Simpson
• Table Service: Toledo at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
• Resort Report: Universal’s Dockside Inn and Suites
• Spot the Difference
• Mystery Photo
• In the Loop: My Favorite Local Roller Coasters
• The Rumor Queue
• DePaoli On DeParks: Universal Hollywood’s Studio Tour
How to Get Your Copy
• Click Here to order a subscription. Club and VIP Subscriptions start with this issue.
• Click Here to order the print and digital version without a subscription.
• The current issue and all back issues are also available in our iPhone and iPad app. Click Here to download the free app.
• To purchase the Nook version of the magazine, either search for it on your Nook app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through Barnes & Noble’s website. You can also read the issue on your desktop or laptop computer through the Nook app for Mac or PC. The Nook app is also available for Android devices.
• To purchase the Kindle version of the magazine, either search for it on your Kindle app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through the Amazon website. The Kindle app is also available for Android devices.
All current subscribers can read the digital version of this issue in the Downloads area of their account.
Basic and Club Subscribers should receive the print version in the mail before July 20, 2020.
VIP subscribers should receive their print version, along with their Mystery Merch Box, in the mail before June 30, 2020.