Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic 2021 menus announced
The Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic returns to Walt Disney World on Friday, Oct. 29 and Saturday, Oct. 30, with favorite dishes from past festivals and brand-new creations from the resorts’ award-winning food and beverage team.
Bring together 15 restaurants and lounges, a cast of nationally-recognized Walt Disney World culinary and beverage teams, and unlimited tastings of exceptional food and drink over the course of two days, and you’ve got the Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic, a much-anticipated annual event.
The October festival follows on the heels of 2021’s Spring Food & Wine Classic, and its must-try new dishes include:
- Swan Reserve’s Grilled Mahi Mahi with Tuscan kale, toasted fregola sarda, and Spanish caper sauce.
- Frieda’s Kitchen’s Croquetas, fried, smoked ham and cheese dumpling with cilantro crema.
- Il Mulino’s Brandade black pepper agnolotti with wilted sweet onion, eggplant, tomato petals, crispy pancetta, and nduja vinaigrette.
- Swan and Dolphin pastry team’s caramelized Bourbon Apples with bourbon vanilla ice cream, caramel whipped ganache, almond pound cake, and honey granola crumble.
Long-time fan favorites will also return, rounding out the offerings. Look for:
- Shula’s Steak House’s Roasted Linz heritage black angus beef tenderloin with mashed potatoes, roasted carrots, and hollandaise sauce.
- Cabana’s vegetarian rice bowl with roasted organic vegetables, seasoned sushi rice, curry sauce, and tempura crunch.
- Kimono’s Dragon Sushi Roll
- The Pig & The Poke’s traditional Earth-baked kalua pork
- Chinatown’s Yu Chen’s Shanghai dumpling
- The Beer Garden’s Poutine with Yukon gold fries, house gravy, and cheddar cheese curds.
Along with succulent culinary selections, more than 100 beverages are an integral part of the festivities. Live entertainment adds to the party atmosphere.
The festival runs from 5:30 – 9 p.m. and features 28 tempting offerings from more than 20 food stations. Ten of the 15 menus change from Friday to Saturday. Tickets for each day’s event are $165 per person.
The outdoor festival will take place on the resort’s causeway, and all current safety measures recommended by the Center for Disease Control, as well as Walt Disney World’s current health and safety policies, will be employed.
To purchase event tickets, visit SwanDolphinFoodandWineClassic.com or call 1-800-227-1500.