The Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic is coming up; here’s the menu
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin has unveiled the menu for its annual fall Food & Wine Classic, taking place Friday, Nov. 11 and Saturday, Nov. 12, 2022. The menu lineup includes creative new dishes, returning favorites, and a first taste of the resort’s soon-to-open upscale restaurant Rosa Mexicano.
As usual, the event will take place outdoors on the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin causeway and surrounding areas. The event offers guests unlimited tastings at 25 food stations featuring culinary selections from the hotel’s award-winning restaurants and more than 100+ beverages (the most ever) amidst a festive backdrop of live entertainment on the hotel’s scenic causeway.
Featured menu items from Rosa Mexicano (opening in 2023) include:
- Classic guacamole en molcajete with warm tortilla chips, and roasted tomato salsa.
- Pork carnitas de cazuela with habernero-pickled red onions, shaved cabbage, avocado, salsa crudo, tomatillo pico de gallo, and corn tortilla chips.
- Roasted mushroom taco: shitake, cremini, oyster blend, pasilla chile, green apple slaw, sliced avocado, queso fresco, and corn tortilla.
- Chopped cheese alambre taco: certified Angus ground beef, bacon, cheese, poblano peppers, tomato, onion, shredded lettuce, ketchup, charred jalapeno mayo, and flour tortilla.
New menu highlights from the hotel’s restaurants and Food & Wine Classic themed areas include:
- Compressed late-harvest watermelon with spiced labneh, marinated tomatoes, frisee, and marinated feta cheese from Cabana.
- Shu Mein: Shanghai noodle, braised tofu, shiitake mushroom, bamboo, ginkgo nuts, and vegan broth from Chinatown.
- “Plate Lunch:” Huli Huli chicken with steamed white rice, and macaroni salad from The Pig & The Poke.
- Baked ricotta cheese custard with carrot, radish, tomato, and pine nut “gremolata” from
- Johnstown “barbeque” chipped ham with secret sauce and soft roll from Fountain.
Returning favorites include:
- Grilled Mahi Mahi with Tuscan kale, toasted fregola sarda, and Spanish caper sauce from the Swan Reserve.
- Dynamite shrimp with tempura fried crispy seasoned sushi rice, fried shishito pepper, and tentsuyu sauce from Todd English’s bluezoo.
- Hearts of palm ceviche: thinly shaved fresh hearts of palm, citrus, bell pepper, fresh jalapeno pepper, and bermuda onion from Hang 10.
- Roasted Linz heritage Black Angus beef tenderloin with organic mushrooms, pearl onion, and sauce foyot from Shula’s Steak House.
- Dragon sushi roll from Kimonos.
The Swan and Dolphin pastry team will showcase a delectable array of all-new desserts:
- Banana split tart with nitro vanilla ice cream.
- 66% dark chocolate tart with basil white chocolate cream, candied lemon zest, and fried basil leaf.
- White peach-red currant melba with almond cake crumbs and peach meringue drops.
- Pumpkin hazelnut cheesecake with gingered cranberry compote
For a full list of current menu offerings, click here. “Attractions Magazine” was invited to sample some of the offerings today and all were delicious. Here’s a photo gallery of the foods:
Tickets are $165 per person for unlimited offerings for one evening. There are slightly different offerings each night, so be sure to check the full menu. They are also offering a number of special events, including a VIP Champagne & Dessert Party in The Vue on the 15th floor of the Swan Reserve hotel, with spectacular views of Epcot and beyond. For tickets, visit FoodandWineClassic.com or call 1-800-227-1500.