Hosts Quinn Roseboom and Jessie Reitz bring you this week’s theme park and attraction news. On this week’s episode of The Attractions Show:
- Banks gets a taste of the menu for the new Bigfire restaurant at Universal Orlando’s CityWalk
- Aliya checks out Lucky’s Market and gets some tips about packing snacks for the parks
- News in the Queue: Annual pass prices increased at Walt Disney World; new operations update for Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure at Universal’s Islands of Adventure; new dining experience coming to Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party; Halloween-themed World of Color coming to Disney California Adventure
- Shoutouts, Bloopers and More
You can catch a new episode of The Attractions Show on our YouTube channel every Thursday!
Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel and click the notification bell to join in when our next episode premieres!
Special thanks to Give Kids The World Village.
• Subscribe to our YouTube channel
• Subscribe to our Print magazine
• Follow us on Twitter: @Attractions
• Like us on Facebook
• Download our free iPhone and iPad app
• Look for our magazine on Nook and Kindle devices and apps, including Android.