Hosts Elisa Rodriguez and Quinn Roseboom bring you this week’s theme park and attraction news. On this week’s episode:
• Tiffany braves the horrors of Knott’s Scary Farm in California
• Banks gets a taste of the new craft beer available at Legoland Florida, as well as previews this year’s Brick or Treat event
• News In The Queue: Attractions Magazine surpasses 500,000 YouTube subscribers; Rafiki’s Planet Watch to reopen in spring 2019 at Disney’s Animal Kingdom; Infinity Falls now open at SeaWorld Orlando; Captain Jack Sparrow’s Pirate Tutorial closes for good at Magic Kingdom
• Shoutouts, Bloopers and More
Special thanks to Give Kids The World Village.
The Show is also available on:
• Subscribe to our YouTube channel
• Subscribe to our Print magazine
• Follow us on Twitter: @Attractions and @AttractionsShow
• Like us on Facebook
• Read the magazine in our iPhone and iPad app
• Download our free Attractions news and videos iPhone and iPad app
• Look for our magazine on Nook devices and apps, including Android.