Hosts Elisa Rodriguez and Quinn Roseboom bring you this week’s theme park and attraction news. On this week’s episode of The Attractions Show:
- Quinn grabs a trick-or-treat bag and heads to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Matt gets a preview of what’s being offered at this year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- News in the Queue: New ‘Party Pass’ being offered for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party; Halloween Marathon of Mayhem coming to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando; Walt Disney World launches new Mid-Day Magic Ticket; two-hour Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge special to air on Freeform
- Shoutouts and more
You can catch a new episode of The Attractions Show on our YouTube channel every Thursday!
Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel and click the notification bell to join in when our next episode premieres!
Special thanks to Give Kids The World Village.
• Subscribe to our YouTube channel
• Subscribe to our Print magazine
• Follow us on Twitter: @Attractions
• Like us on Facebook
• Download our free iPhone and iPad app
• Look for our magazine on Nook and Kindle devices and apps, including Android.