Hosts Jessie Reitz and Quinn Roseboom bring you this week’s theme park and attraction news. On this week’s episode of The Attractions Show:
- Banks gets a behind the scenes look at how some of the scenic designs and sets at theme parks come to life at Bungalow Scenic Studios
- Ava plays with some adorable cats inside The Kitty Beautiful Cat Cafe in downtown Orlando
- News in the Queue: Update on the FuelRod swapping fees at Walt Disney World; Universal Orlando adds $4 surcharge for Uber pick-ups; dates for Halloween Horror Nights 2020 revealed; new Mickey Mouse meet and greet coming to Epcot
- Shoutouts and more
Our Club & VIP subscribers can see an extended cut of our tour inside Bungalow Scenic Studios that includes an extra 5 minutes of footage by clicking here.
You can catch a new episode of The Attractions Show on our YouTube channel every Thursday!
Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel and click the notification bell to join in when our next episode premieres!
Special thanks to Give Kids The World Village.
• Subscribe to our YouTube channel
• Subscribe to our Print magazine
• Follow us on Twitter: @Attractions
• Like us on Facebook
• Download our free iPhone and iPad app
• Look for our magazine on Nook and Kindle devices and apps, including Android.