Hosts Elisa Rodriguez and Quinn Roseboom bring you this week’s theme park and attraction news. On this week’s episode of The Attractions Show:
- Niamh heads to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay to see the construction progress on Tigris
- Melanie checks out the new LEGO Movie 2 Experience at Legoland California
- News in the Queue: Two new add-on experiences added to this year’s Mardi Gras at Universal Orlando; World of Color returning to Disney California Adventure; Toothless from How to Train Your Dragon meeting guests at Universal Studios Hollywood; Discovery Cove in Orlando designated as a Certified Autism Center
- Shoutouts, Bloopers and More
You can catch The Attractions Show on our YouTube channel every Thursday at 6 p.m. EST through YouTube Premieres.
YouTube Premieres is a way for our viewers to watch and experience our new videos together, like a TV show or movie premiere. Everyone can talk about the episode together in the chat as it airs.
Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel and click the notification bell to join in when our next episode premieres!
Special thanks to Give Kids The World Village.
• Subscribe to our YouTube channel
• Subscribe to our Print magazine
• Follow us on Twitter: @Attractions
• Like us on Facebook
• Download our free iPhone and iPad app
• Look for our magazine on Nook and Kindle devices and apps, including Android.