Hosts Jessie Reitz and Quinn Roseboom bring you this week’s theme park and attraction news. On this week’s episode:
• Banks gets a taste of all the food and merchandise offerings at Toy Story Land
• Andy checks out the recently updated Medieval Times dinner show in Kissimmee
• News In The Queue: Universal Orlando’s Cinematic Celebration soft opens; Walt Disney World announces upcoming Holiday offerings; Duffy the Disney Bear’s friend Cookie debuts at Hong Kong Disneyland; guests can now get married in front of Tree of Life at Disney’s Animal Kingdom; Imagineer Joe Rohde confirms that work is still being planned to fix the Yeti at Expedition: Everest
• Hidden Mickey of the Week
Special thanks to Give Kids The World Village.
The Show is also available on:
• Subscribe to our YouTube channel
• Subscribe to our Print magazine
• Follow us on Twitter: @Attractions and @AttractionsShow
• Like us on Facebook
• Read the magazine in our iPhone and iPad app
• Download our free Attractions news and videos iPhone and iPad app
• Look for our magazine on Nook devices and apps, including Android.