Tickets are now on sale for the inaugural MegaCon Fan Days, a brand-new convention from the producers of MegaCon.
The two-day show debuts at the Orange County Convention Center Nov. 21-22 and will offer the same fandom of MegaCon smaller crowds and lower ticket prices.
MegaCon Fan Days is a family-friendly event. The event’s line-up includes autographs, photo ops and panels with celebrity guests; Artist Alley; plus costumed characters and an exhibit hall bursting with 100,000-square-feet of shopping madness. Retailers from across the country will sell comics, original artwork, memorabilia, games, toys, t-shirts and more.
Celebrity guests confirmed to appear on both Saturday and Sunday are:
• Jason Isaacs (Harry Potter films, Star Wars Rebels)
• Sean Astin (Lord of the Rings, The Goonies)
• John Rhys-Davies (Indiana Jones, Lord of the Rings)
• Karen Allen (Indiana Jones)
• Paul McGann (Doctor Who)
• Sean Maher (Firefly, Serenity)
• Ryan Hurst (Sons of Anarchy, Remember the Titans)
• James Marsters (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
Confirmed to appear are in Artist Alley are Eisner Award-winning writer and illustrator George Pérez (The Avengers, Teen Titans, and Wonder Woman); and creators Jimmy Palmiotti (Harley Quinn, Painkiller Jane), Amanda Conner (Harley Quinn, Power Girl), Cully Hamner (Red, The Question), Mike Perkins (Captain America, Stephen King’s The Stand), Tim Townsend (Uncanny X-Men, Dr. Strange), and Rob Hunter (Suicide Squad, Firestorm).
“MegaCon Fan Days offers a new opportunity for Orlando residents and visitors to celebrate their fandom at a smaller scale event of the same high quality as our annual show,” said MegaCon Show Director Christine Alger. “Join us to check off some gifts on your shopping list before the hectic holiday season begins!”
MegaCon Fan Days 2015 Showroom Dates and Hours:
• Nov. 21 – 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Nov. 22 – 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Admission to MegaCon Fan Days starts at just $20. Buying tickets online in advance guarantees admission plus gives guests early entry at 9:30 a.m., 30 minutes before the Box Office opens to the general public at 10 a.m. A Kids Free coupon is available online; up to two children ages 12 years and under are admitted free with one paid adult admission when this coupon is presented onsite.
Additional pricing options for MegaCon Fan Days passes include:
• Deluxe 2 day pass/unlimited access for Sat. and Sun.: $40
• Saturday single day pass/unlimited access: $25
• Sunday single day pass/unlimited access: $20
• Child single day pass/unlimited access: $10 when accompanying a paying adult.
For tickets and more information, visit MegaConFanDays.com.