Guests attending the LeakyCon fan conference in Orlando have the chance to attend a special private party inside The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley. The party starts after the area closes to the general public on July 30, 2014.
“Open At The Close” will be an after-hours private event inside both Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade at Universal Orlando. Potter fans can experience all the rides, restaurants and shops without the crowds and wait times of a normal day.
Tickets are $150 and include the following:
• Access to Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m.
• A wizardly feast featuring stews, salads, pastries, and more including unlimited Butterbeer and Pumpkin Juice and all the delights of Florean Fortescue’s ice cream parlor.
• Don your finest wizard wears and stroll the streets in this rare chance to wear costumes in the parks.
• Transportation to and from the Orange County Convention Center
• The ability to explore all of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at night and ride the attractions without much wait
Tickets for Open At The Close go on sale at 2 p.m. on Saturday, July 12 to those with a full LeakyCon registration. Visit leakycon.com/park for more information.
If there are still tickets available on July 19, LeakyCon attendees with a Day Pass will be able to buy tickets. If they still have not reached capacity by July 26, guests can purchase multiple tickets for those not attending LeakyCon.
LeakyCon takes place at the Orange County Convention Center from July 30 to Aug. 3, 2014. For tickets or more information, visit leakycon.com.