As the countdown to 2021 starts, guests visiting Universal Orlando Resort can look forward to celebrating New Year’s Eve with new, exclusive menus at select Universal CityWalk restaurants and Universal Orlando hotels.
From prix fixe menus that allow guests to create their own three-course meal for one price, to individually-priced items themed to their restaurant of choice and available only on Dec. 31, this year’s offerings have something for everyone.
Guests can enjoy New Year’s Eve dining options at the following Universal CityWalk restaurants (reservations available by calling 407-503-3463):
- Antojitos Authentic Mexican Food: Menu items include Tamale Fritters with Pork Belly, Achiote Marinated Top Sirloin and Seasonal Flan
- Bigfire: Three-course, prix fixe dinner featuring traditional American fare and entrees such as Dry Aged Porterhouse, Bison Filet, Cedar Plank Lobster Tail and more
- Bob Marley—A Tribute to Freedom: Caribbean-inspired cuisine including Ackee & Saltfish Wontons, Rum Braised Lamb Shank and Rum & Raisin Bread Pudding
- The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar: Three-course, prix fixe dinner that features Asian-inspired entrees such as Shoyu Miso Salmon, Wagyu, Duck, Tofu and more
- Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville: Tropical-inspired menu featuring items like Tequila-Spiked Shrimp Ceviche, Crab-Crusted Florida Snapper and Passion Fruit Mousse
- NBC Sports Grill & Brew: Fun dishes for every sports fan to enjoy, including Lobster Corn Dogs, Surf & Turf Wagyu Burger and Praline Chocolate Crunch Cake
- Pat O’Brien’s: This Bourbon Street-themed eatery will include options such as a Pork Belly Wedge Salad, Blackened Beef Filet “Oscar” and Butterscotch Pudding
- The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium and Savory Feast Kitchen: Three-course, prix fixe dinner featuring entrees such as New York Strip Steak au Poivre, Pan Roasted Salmon, Wild Mushroom & Truffle Risotto and more
- VIVO Italian Kitchen: Three-course, prix fixe dinner that’s perfect for any lover of Italian cuisine, with entrees such as Lobster Risotto, Piedmontese Beef Tenderloin, Pistachio Grouper and more
Universal Orlando’s hotels will also get in on the year-end dining fun at the following restaurants (reservations available by calling 407-503-3463):
- Hard Rock Hotel: The Kitchen will have a three-course, prix fixe dinner featuring entrees such as a Grilled Hoisin Glazed Pork Chop, Grilled Porcini Dusted Beef Tenderloin, Pan Seared Florida Red Snapper and more. Click here for the full menu.
- Plus, guests ringing in 2021 at Hard Rock Hotel can enjoy a family-style breakfast at The Kitchen on New Year’s Day.
- Loews Portofino Bay Hotel: Trattoria del Porto will have a buffet with nine displays including a carving station with Roasted Prime Rib and Salmon Wellington, and hot main selections including Citrus Glazed Ocean Bass, Braised Short Rib and Cauliflower, Root Vegetable Casserole and more. Click here for the full menu.
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort: Islands Dining Room will have a prix fixe dinner featuring foods from different regions around the world in its “Around the World Celebration.” Click here for the full menu.
- Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort: Bayliner Diner will have a New Year’s Eve Carving Special offering from noon to 11 p.m. that features Beef Striploin, Truffle Roasted Potatoes and Broccoli Florets. Click here for the full menu.
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites: Beach Break Cafe will feature carving stations that include Slow Roasted Beef Striploin and other mouthwatering items. Click here for the full menu.
- Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites: Universal’s newest hotel will also feature carving stations that include Slow Roasted Beef Striploin and more at Pier 8 Market. Click here for the full menu.
To learn more about New Year’s Eve dining at Universal Orlando, visit UniversalOrlando.com.