Although the Universal Studios Hollywood Lunar New Year celebration is smaller this year, the Southern California theme park is still marking the Year of the Tiger with a special themed Noodle House and merchandise during February.
From Feb. 1-28, 2022, Universal Studios Hollywood guests will see the park’s quick-service Hollywood & Dine transformed into a Lunar New Year-themed Noodle House (which will hopefully include an appearance by everyone’s favorite noodle shop owner, Mr. Ping from the Kung Fu Panda franchise).
The Universal Studios Hollywood Lunar New Year Noodle House menu will include these savory specialties:
- Secret Ingredient Noodle Soup
- Long Life Noodle Soup with Shrimp Tempura
- Pork Ramen
- Asian Salad
- Shrimp and Vegetable Shumai with Chili Dipping Sauce
- Vegetable Eggrolls with Sweet & Sour Sauce
- Chicken Eggroll with Sweet & Sour Sauce
The Noodle House will also serve the following sweet treats:
- Chocolate Dipped Fortune Cookies
- Year of the Tiger Cookie
- Lucky Red Velvet Cupcake
- Mango Tiger Boba
- Cinnamon Tiger Tail Donut
- Fortune Cookie Frappe
Click here for more information about visiting Universal Studios Hollywood.