Universal Orlando Resort’s newest value hotel, Universal’s Aventura Hotel, is now open to guests. Guests can stay in the heart of the resort and enjoy on-site benefits and amenities at a value price.
The sleek and contemporary hotel offers guest rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows and unique dining options – like the resort’s first-ever rooftop bar and grill and a modern food court area.
The 600-room hotel is Universal Orlando’s sixth property in collaboration with Loews Hotels & Co., continuing the experience that guests know and expect at a Universal Orlando hotel.
Guests staying at Universal’s Aventura Hotel can enjoy many benefits and amenities including:
- Exclusive theme park benefits – For those staying at Universal’s Aventura Hotel, they will receive benefits like Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Universal’s Volcano Bay, the ability to charge purchases with their room key and more.
- Bar 17 Bistro – At Universal Orlando’s first-ever rooftop bar and grill, guests can try various small plates and cocktails inspired by global cuisine. The bar will also host beautiful views of all three Universal Orlando parks, including the 200-foot centerpiece of Volcano Bay, Krakatau.
- Urban Pantry – Universal’s Aventura Hotel is a modern food hall where guests can enjoy fresh ingredients, diverse flavors, and globally-inspired dishes, like teriyaki stir fry and smoked salmon pizza.
- Tech-savvy accommodations – Universal’s Aventura Hotel also offers tech-savvy accommodations to guests, including in-room tablets that allow them to order pizza to their rooms and control many of the room’s features – like the TV and room temperature controls. The hotel also has a virtual reality game room.
- Prime location – Universal’s Aventura Hotel is actually just steps away from all three Universal Orlando theme parks. A walking path connects the hotel directly to Universal’s Volcano Bay, and a complimentary shuttle bus service is available for transportation throughout the resort.
Rates start at $116 per night for a four-night stay. For a limited time, guests who book a stay at the new hotel will receive a $50 hotel dining credit when staying for four nights or more.
To learn more about Universal’s Aventura Hotel and to make a reservation, call 1-888-273-1311 or visit UniversalOrlando.com/AventuraHotel.
Check out our video coverage of Universal’s Aventura Hotel below: