“The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland 2022,” written by our contributor Seth Kubersky with Bob Sehlinger, Len Testa and Guy Selga, is now available!
Inside, readers can find up-to-date information on Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure. Each attraction at both parks is described in detail and rated by age group, based on a survey of more than 21,000 families. Whether you’re visiting Disneyland for a day or a week, there’s a plan for any group or family.
Here’s what’s new in this edition of “The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland”:
- The latest scoop on Avengers Campus and the new Spider-Man ride at Disney California Adventure
- Comprehensive, in-depth critical assessments of every attraction, including the new WEB Slingers and reimagined Snow White rides
- The latest information on how COVID-19 has impacted Disneyland Resort
- Up-to-date information on visiting Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, including how to use virtual boarding passes to ride Rise of the Resistance
- Profiles and ratings for more than 30 Disneyland Resort and Anaheim hotels, including the new JW Marriott at GardenWalk
- Updated tips for visiting Universal Studios Hollywood, with reviews of the new Jurassic World and Secret Life of Pets rides
Author Seth Kubersky has worked for more than 20 years as a theatrical artist, culture critic, travel journalist, has written for us here at Attractions Magazine and serves as the co-host for The Attractions Podcast. He is the author of “The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando” and co-author of “The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland” and “The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas,” as well as a collaborator on “The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World.”
Alongside Kubersky, Bob Sehlinger, a Lowell Thomas Award-winning journalist, is best known as the creator and producer of The Unofficial Guide series. Len Testa leads the team at TouringPlans.com, a research arm of The Unofficial Guides. Guy Selga, Jr. is a passionate Disney fan, a blogger, and researcher at Touring Plans.
You can purchase your copy of the book here.