VidCon, the world’s largest convention for digital content creators and platform executives, is back again this year to celebrate its 10th anniversary.
Running from July 10-13 at the Anaheim Convention Center, this is expected to be the largest VidCon in the U.S. yet, after 2018’s event welcomed more than 75,000 fans and attendees. Some of the world’s most popular digital creators will be in attendance, including David Dobrik, Rhett & Link, Brent Rivera, Simply Nailogical, and more. You can check out the full creator lineup here.
VidCon 2019 will also feature a packed Industry Track, with programming that includes:
- YouTube’s Chief Product Officer Neal Mohan, who will deliver the Industry Track keynote and speak on how the platform sparks opportunity.
- Olympian Adam Rippon will join panelists from Unanimous Media, Lyft, Business Beyond the Ball, and Portal A to discuss the emergence of the celebrity content creator.
- Tik Tok’s General Manager Vanessa Pappas will talk about the future of emerging platforms and communities during a fireside chat with New Form CEO Kathleen Grace.
- Twitter’s Global Head of Content Creation Stacy Minero, who will join in a discussion on how Twitter is engineering content that combines creative craft with social influence to form an instant connection with consumers
- Instagram’s Jim Squires, the vice president of Business and Media, who will be joined by The Hollywood Reporter’s Natalie Jarvey for a conversation on the first year of IGTV.
Other events and programming at VidCon will include:
- “VidCarnival” – On Friday, July 12, VidCon will celebrate their 10th birthday in style with a fun-filled night of magic, acrobatics, music and dance at the VidCarnival.
- “Night of Awesome” – On Saturday, July 13, experience the biggest party of VidCon with live performances, comedy shows and appearances by top creators, including Daniel Howell, Gabbie Hanna, Annie LeBlanc and more.
Tickets for VidCon US 2019 are still on sale across all type tiers. To learn more, and to purchase your tickets to this year’s convention, visit VidCon.com.