Busch Gardens’ scary Halloween event, Howl-O-Scream, has begun. The theme this year is the Dark Side of the Gardens – Zombies Live Here. As soon as you enter the park that becomes evident as roaming hoards of zombies and other creatures are all throughout the park. Here are some photos and videos from this year’s event.
Returning Haunted Houses:
- Nightshade Toy Factory
- Death Row Vengeance: Fear the Dead
- Deconstruction: The Doctor is Out of Control
- Alone… (a personal experience in horror)
New Haunted Houses:
- Nevermore – An Edgar Allen Poe inspired house that challenges you to find a way out of the “gothic terror” before madness overtakes you.
- Zombie Mortuary – A small town funeral home that bore the brunt of the same mysterious zombie outbreak that overtook Busch Gardens.
- Ultimate Gamble: Vampire Casino – A Las Vegas Casino for bloodthirsty vampires that requires you to navigate your way through “seductive games and high stakes thrills”.
- Midnight Hour – A music industry themed show that revolves around the Hellfire Club and it’s sinister owner who promises to help make you a star.
- Fiends – A “deranged dance party” thrown by Dr. Frankenstein and his naughty nurses.
Here’s an overview of the roaming zombies and a look at the exteriors of the haunted houses:
This is a peek inside the haunted houses:
Howl-O-Scream 2011 photo gallery:
The official commercial for Howl-O-Scream: